About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I'm tired of being in a rut. I'm ready to kick my life out of neutral and make some changes. I have adopted the philosophy of IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. I'm not sure what the future holds but I'm ready to see. Get aboard and join me on the journey!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Go, go, go

Today's quote: Procastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried.-Unknown

Hit the road this morning and ran 3.25 miles before work. About the 2 mile mark I was wondering if I had bit off more than I could chew. I had to be at work by 7 which required leaving by 6:40. I couldn't take a shortcut-there wasn't one. So I bore down and focused on maintaining a good pace whether in my jogging 4 minutes or walking 1 minute(new strategy a friend recommended).

With the same friend's encouragement I became a distributor of Advocare products today(click link on top of right column). I started taking them myself Sunday and am already sold. The energy drink Spark is the best I've ever had in this way: I actually feel it work. I've tried rockstar, redbull, etc. But I've never been able to feel the energy, sharp focus, and readiness that this gives me IN 15 MINUTES.

I will be running in my first 5K race EVER on August 13th!

Well its been a full day til next time: "Act as if what you do makes a difference-it does".

No comments:

Post a Comment