About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I'm tired of being in a rut. I'm ready to kick my life out of neutral and make some changes. I have adopted the philosophy of IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. I'm not sure what the future holds but I'm ready to see. Get aboard and join me on the journey!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wet workout

I finally was able to hit the pool this morning before work. On the way there I remembered I had to be at work at 6:30 instead of the normal 7:00. So I'm thinking GREAT I finally get to make it and now I don't have time for a decent workout.

I decide "OK I can go check everything out since I haven't been there in years and get in the water for maybe 10 minutes. It won't be much but I don't want to wait til another day".

So I get there, pay my buck, change quickly into my trunks and hit the water. I swam for a whopping TWO laps in the Olympic size pool and was totally exhausted. I mean I struggled to make that last one.  So swimming is MOST definitely a great workout and I am DEFINITELY not in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment