About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I'm tired of being in a rut. I'm ready to kick my life out of neutral and make some changes. I have adopted the philosophy of IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. I'm not sure what the future holds but I'm ready to see. Get aboard and join me on the journey!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not enough hours in the day

Today's Quote:
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." Ayn Rand

No real news today. I took the day off from any fitness activity to allow my body to rest-I also worked 13 hours today so that wasn't a hard decision.

I am very excited about the possibilities of my future. The business I'm getting into, my fitness level, my creativity, etc. all are helping me to want more hours in my day.

I have a couple of ideas for inventions I want to pursue but have no extra time right now.

I would love for any readers to offer comments or suggestions about how I can improve my blog. I will keep doing this as it is therapeutic for me but I also want to inspire others who maybe have been in the "life has passed me by" mindset.

"Stay frosty!" (I love that)

No comments:

Post a Comment