About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I'm tired of being in a rut. I'm ready to kick my life out of neutral and make some changes. I have adopted the philosophy of IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. I'm not sure what the future holds but I'm ready to see. Get aboard and join me on the journey!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Runaway on the treadmill

I decided tonight to hit the treadmill after pushups and the ablounger. I'm doing fine about 15 minutes at a very brisk walk when I put my foot down and it feels like it hit a slick spot. I lost my balance, went to flailing my arms grabbing for the handles, knocking a broom leaning up beside me flying. I had the kill switch hooked to me so it shut down or no telling what I would have wound up doing to myself. Thankfully no video exists of this incident.

Started working on creating my "It's Never Too Late List" for accountability, advice, suggestions, etc. I'm not happy with the formatting on it, but no time to change it now.

Today's quote: "We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities."Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment