About Me

My photo
Alabama, United States
I'm tired of being in a rut. I'm ready to kick my life out of neutral and make some changes. I have adopted the philosophy of IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BECOME WHO YOU ARE MEANT TO BE. I'm not sure what the future holds but I'm ready to see. Get aboard and join me on the journey!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When dachshunds attack!

Today's quote:

Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
Orison Swett Marden


This morning I decided to walk instead of swim laps. I walked 1.25 miles as fast as I could walk before heading to work. Had 3 dogs come after me. 2 were half grown mutts but one was a dachshund. I really thought he was going to bite me. I stomped my foot at them and the 2 mutts yelped and ran. The dachshund ran at me but stopped about 2 feet short. I've never seen a dachshund act belligerent before. They've always just waddled and wagged. Guess he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment